Thursday, July 5, 2012

The international language of passion

"It became more of a passion, an eagerness to search to locate the hidden treasures ...  I was no longer just looking, but starting to see differently. And I also started to uncover my new identity.Knowledge of what you love somehow comes to you; you don’t have to read nor analyze nor study. If you love a thing enough, knowledge of it seeps into you, with particulars more real than any chart can furnish. Jessamyn West "
http://gothamgirlchronicles.com/photography-2/photography-as-a-healing-art-chapter-three/

I was searching online and came across this very interesting blog http://gothamgirlchronicles.com and had to share the above with all of you. (I am really loving this new blog world!)  I enjoyed the recent discussion on the importance of passion and thought of it as I read Gotham Girl's blog.  You could sense the author's love of photography just emanating off the page.  Passion. Passion. Passion.  I find the words equally apply to our passion for working with children.  Here's to our quest for hidden treasures... in the eyes of every child arrgh!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ana for your wonderful and kind comments! So so appreciated! You should also check out my friend's site www.beyondcinderella.com She has raised a sight impaired child and is so full of passion and inspiration! Will look forward to checking in our your blog progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, just spoke the truth :) I will definitely check out your friends site as well. Stop by anytime, I am enjoying finding new and interesting things to share.

    ReplyDelete